Vanilla-blueberry ice cream sticks (vegan, gluten-free, low GI)
"opt." means that the equipment is optional. You can use it if you want to, to go faster or to batch cook.
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 60 ml maple sirup
- 10 ml vanilla extract - or vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 80 g blueberries - about 3-4 blueberries per mould, depending on the size. You can also use other ripe fruits like strawberries or nectarines.
- In a bowl, pour the coconut milk, then add the maple syrup, vanilla and chia seeds.
- Mix with a whisk.
- Place 3-4 blueberries in each ice cream mould.
- Cover with the coconut milk mixture.
- Place the moulds in the freezer for a few hours (at least 4), then enjoy!